Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Galaxy Two Orchestra - Gridlock (RR Edits)

Hi there, my latest piece:

Galaxy Two Orchestra - Gridlock
(Rascal Revenge Edits & add. Synth)


Sounds like Arthur Baker rip-off, very good produced
record from 1984, co-written and engineered by a Chris
Lord, guess it's studio-genius Chris Lord-Alge (?).
Love those beats.

Main task for me was just to make a better version
I can listen too, one nice edit in the middle and one
at the very end (Latin Rascals style). The original
break of that record with just beat and that perc.
was always a turnoff for me, therefore I played a
synth on top of it, starting 3:26. Blends perfect with
what comes in from the record then, @ 3:58 min.
Now it's really better IMHO.
Ch-ch-check it out:

Download

Password: funky-edits-are-a-must.blogspot.com

No comments: