Friday, May 4, 2012

V. Williams - I'll Be The One
(feat. RASCAL REVENGE Edits)


















Someone who liked my Angelo-Edits sent me a
message he would like to hear my edits on this track.
To be honest I didn't know this song (produced by
Lewis A. Martineé btw.), I did not expect hearing
a track like this from her. After first listening I knew
this'll work with edits well, so I loaded it in yesterday
evening and " whoomp, there it is " ;-)


Damn, I LOVE the main-edit coming in @ 2:31 min.
so much, I could listen to it in repeat-mode, ok I'm
crazy ;-) Also cool is the way I make the end-edit,
jumping straight into the refrain, reminds me to Omar
Santana. This song has bad pops (you can also hear it
in iTunes-preview), I eliminated the bad ones, at least.
I also made it a little bit faster, it's now 120 BPM.
Wow, how I love doing edits !!!

Download

Will re-upload ASAP !

4 comments:

DJ FA said...

Thx for this remix, but what is your soft ?

Editpatrol said...

@ DJ FA: Using LIVE these days (not exclusively, but it acts as the main host-software everytime), before I was using LOGIC. Sadly the latter is Apple-only today, I miss it, but I'm not buying a Mac to use just ONE software again.

FREESTYLE HOUSE TREASURE said...

NICE JOB RASCAL PEACE BROTHER
MELVIN GONZALEZ
ARECIBO PUERTO RICO

DJ FA said...

I use Live too.